top of page
shutterstock_1033850866 (1) (2).jpg

Get help today with,
Consent Orders.

No stress. No Fuss. No Complications.

Most people do not need to go to a family law court to make arrangements for children and parenting or dividing property when their relationship ends. We guide and counsel you to formalise your settlement via legally binding Consent Orders with tailored solutions and fixed fees. With DG Family Law, you can obtain legal advice from experienced family lawyers who have your back.

Going to court to resolve disputes is very expensive, time-consuming and stressful. If you are able to enter an agreement with your ex-partner, you can formalise your agreement through an application for consent orders. Many people will enlist the assistance of a family mediator or a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner to facilitate discussions and ensure an agreement with their ex-partner.

Even if the parties do need to file an application with the family law court, both parties can enter into formal consent orders at any time to finalise any disputes in relation to parenting orders and property orders. When consent orders are made, they have the same effect as court orders.

Let us help you today.

I just wished if I could have started my journey with Joshua, things

would have been a [lot] less painful.

... stop wasting your valuable time and money with other Law firms.


~ direct quote from another satisfied client.

A Consent Order Solicitor You Can Count On

Get confidence to start your next season.

DG Family Law will assist you to formalise your parenting and property Consent Orders without delay, hidden costs or complicated language. You can rest assured that we have finalised many complicated and difficult parenting and property matters, including investment properties, loans from parents, businesses and family trusts.

Practice Areas

 Federal Court Consent Orders

Federal Court Consent Orders in Australia are agreements reached between parties that are approved by the court. They are legally binding and can cover a range of issues, including property, finances, and children. Federal Court consent orders can be made without the need for a court hearing if both parties agree to the terms. Once approved by the court, they become enforceable by law.

Looking For a Consent Order Solicitor?

We are here to help. No fuss, strong advocacy. Contact us today for a consultation with a consent order solicitor.

Make an Appointment 

Find a Location Near You

Fountain Gate Office

2/66 Victor Crescent, Narre Warren VIC 3805

Caribbean Park Office

44 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179

Dandenong (previous) Office

2/311 Lonsdale Street, Dandenong VIC 3175

Lets Figure Out Your Next Steps

bottom of page