top of page
shutterstock_1033850866 (1) (2).jpg

Intervention Orders

Get Legal Help Get Legal Help From An Intervention Order Lawyer Before going to Court.

Although this is about your family, it is also a legal process where you need to know your options before you choosing your course of action in moving forward.

Do You Require an Intervention Order Lawyer?

​We give advice on how to respond to a personal intervention order or family violence intervention order, whether it’s an interim intervention order or a final intervention order. As part of our service, we explain your options, prepare for the hearing and attend for you in court. Looking for an Intervention Order lawyer? Get in touch with us today.

If you feel uncertain about your situation, we invite you to reach out to a family law solicitor today for a no-obligation, confidential chat that doesn't cost you an arm or a leg. If you’re affected by someone committing family violence, we can discuss options for family violence intervention orders.

Give us a Call
today on (03) 8595 7529

I just wished if I could have started my journey with Joshua, things

would have been a [lot] less painful.

... stop wasting your valuable time and money with other Law firms.


~ direct quote from another satisfied client.

Personal Safety Intervention Order

In Australia, a Personal Safety Intervention Order (PSIO) is a court order designed to protect individuals experiencing domestic violence or personal harm. The court may order the perpetrator to stay away from the victim, not contact them, and attend counselling. Personal Safety Intervention Orders are available in all states and territories and are meant to ensure the safety of vulnerable individuals. If you require assistance with a personal intervention order, contact us today.


False Statement Intervention Order

Practice Areas

A False Statement Intervention Order (FSIO) is a legal order designed to prevent someone from making false statements or spreading false information about another person. It is issued by the court to protect individuals from false accusations and malicious rumours. False Statement Intervention Orders are meant to ensure that people are not unfairly targeted by false statements.

Looking For an Intervention Order Lawyer?

We are here to help. No fuss, strong advocacy. Contact us today for a consultation with an intervention order lawyer.

Make an Appointment 

Find a Location Near You

Fountain Gate Office

2/66 Victor Crescent, Narre Warren VIC 3805

Caribbean Park Office

44 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179

Dandenong (previous) Office

2/311 Lonsdale Street, Dandenong VIC 3175

Lets Figure Out Your Next Steps

bottom of page